Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gizmo Jr.

I know this post will make you think I am some kind of computer nerd. The fact is that I work at a NAND Flash production facility. I purchased a flash drive called the Gizmo Jr. made by Crucial (owned by Micron, which co-owns the place I work). It is extremely small. Imagine a stick of Trident gum with a 4 gig. memory capacity. It is cool (I just hope I don't lose it). It is sad that that is the exciting part of my life.

I am also looking into buying a used car to replace the Nova (darn deer). I'm looking at a 1996 Hyundai Accent. It is cheap and in ok shape, so I'm pretty sure I will get it. It is a standard, so I'll have to get used to that. I plan to put a remote starter in it so that I will have a warm car to drive in during those cold winter mornings. I just need to remember not to have it in gear when I start it.

Em and I talked to my sister's friend who made a lot of money in real estate and found out how to do it. It isn't as scary or complicated as we thought it would be. We'll hopefully start getting into it after tax season. I really hope it works; I want to be able to have the money to be able to spend more time with my family.

0 comments: